Which is best language in India?
10 Most Spoken Languages in India by Number of Speakers
- Marathi – 8.30 crore speakers.
- Telugu – 8.11 crore speakers.
- Tamil – 6.90 crore speakers.
- Gujarati – 5.54 crore speakers.
- Urdu – 5.07 crore speakers.
- Kannada – 4.37 crore speakers.
- Odia – 3.75 crore speakers.
- Malayalam – 3.48 crore speakers.
Which South Indian state is best?
Kerala topped the list for a third consecutive year while Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Karnataka and Gujarat followed it. Kerala stands as the best governed state in the country and Karnataka is in the fourth position, said the Public Affairs Index 2018 released by the think tank Public Affairs Centre (PAC) here
Who is the richest state in India?
Which is the most difficult south Indian language?
Most Difficult Asian Languages
- Malayalam is incredibly difficult, as there are so many different ways to describe objects, that can tell you various things about the object.
- Malayalam is the sexiest language in the world.
- Learning Malayalam is like practicing tongue twisters.
- I have heard that Malayalam is the toughest Indian language to learn.
Which language is mostly spoken in south India?
|South India Dravida Nadu|
|Demonym(s)||South Indian Dravidian Madrasi Andhrulu Telugu varu Tamilian Kannadiga Malayali|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Official languages||English (lingua franca) Telugu Tamil Kannada Malayalam|
|Minority languages||Tulu Baguda Koduva Urdu|
How can I improve my Chinese fast?
10 Things You Can Do to Improve Your Chinese Right Now
- Do 5 minutes of Chinese flashcards. This is my go-to way to productively use a spare minute or two that pops up.
- Read Chinese for 5 minutes.
- Get some listening going.
- Chat online in Chinese.
- Do 听写 for 5 minutes.
- Learn a Chinese song.
- Write 10 Chinese characters from memory.
- Call some Chinese customer service numbers.
Is South India richer than North?
South Indians don’t migrate to North in search of jobs, just like Americans don’t migrate to India for jobs. Kerala, Tamilnadu, andra, telangana, puducherry, karnataka, goa and maharashtra together is far richer than north
Which is the poorest state in India?
How can I improve my Chinese writing?
7 Tips to Improve Your Chinese Writing Skills
- Tip 1: Expand Your Chinese Vocabulary. You can’t express yourself well if your vocabulary is limited.
- Tip 2: Study Chinese Grammar Well. Only when you have acquired a good knowledge of Chinese grammar can you write correctly.
- Tip 3: Read Chinese Regularly.
- Tip 4: Watch Movies with Chinese subtitles.
Is Bengali older than Hindi?
The Bengali language and the script is definitely much more older than Hindi, having appeared several centuries before the modern Hindi which appeared much later.
What is the best south Indian language?
Top 4 South Indian Languages
- South Indian Language # 1. Telugu:
- South Indian Language # 2. Tamil:
- South Indian Language # 3. Kannada:
- South Indian Language # 4. Malayalam:
Is Tamil harder than Hindi?
Tamil will be easier. One thing to note is Written Tamil is different from Spoken Tamil but in Hindi’s case it’s not that different. So, spoken-Hindi will become somewhat easier if you read many Hindi texts
Which is the sweetest language in India?
Which South Indian state has most beautiful girl?
State of Karnataka
Which is oldest south Indian language?
Which is the richest city in South India?
Which is the best state in India 2020?