What is your greatest personal achievement answer example?
My greatest professional achievement was completing my Bachelor’s degree in 4 years with a 3.8 GPA. I had no financial support from my family and had to work a full-time job while pursuing my Economics degree. This taught me to prioritize my time, build great habits and stay focused on my goals.
What should I put on my resume instead of awards?
Here’s what kind of accomplishments you can include:
- Academic awards and achievements. Grants and scholarships you received.
- Industry-related awards and achievements. Awards from professional associations (e.g. CSS Design Award)
- Work-related awards and achievements.
- Volunteering or personal awards and achievements.
What can you contribute to our company?
I can contribute my organizational skills and my ability to work well in a group. I have the experience, contacts, and knowledge to contribute to the rapid growth of this business • Vision. I am experienced in the areas this company needs to grow, and my ability to plan ahead will help facilitate that growth.
Should I include awards on my resume?
Should I include awards on my resume? The simple answer is yes, if you have the space on your resume and the achievements are relevant to your professional profile and the job offer, then it is perfectly acceptable and often recommended to list your accomplishments, including any awards and honors, on your resume.
What can you contribute to our company best answer?
Examples of the Best Answers
- Example Answer #1. I can contribute my ability to streamline office processes.
- Example Answer #2. I will bring my unique visioning ability to your company.
- Example Answer #3. My previous work experience includes innovation in many areas, including strategies for more effective teamwork.
What is an example of a citation?
Include an in-text citation when you refer to, summarize, paraphrase, or quote from another source. APA in-text citation style uses the author’s last name and the year of publication, for example: (Field, 2005). For direct quotations, include the page number as well, for example: (Field, 2005, p. 14).
What are good awards to put on a resume?
Some examples of accomplishments are:
- Honor Roll inclusion for high grades.
- Awards won for specific activities or subjects (i.e., Most Valuable Player (MVP), Fine Art Award)
- Inclusion in student-related achievement publications (i.e., Who’s Who in American High Schools)
- Perfect attendance awards.
What made you apply for this job?
Your career goals and plans for the future. Your enthusiasm and motivation, if you are hired. The most appealing part of the job or company to you.
What is Citation write two examples of citation?
Example Citations: Articles
- AuthorLastName, AuthorFirstName. “Article Title.” Journal Title, Version, Number, Publication Date, Page Numbers.
- L’Ambrosch, Zampoun and Teodolinda Roncaglia.
- Newspaper Article from an Online Database.
- Newspaper Article from Web or Print Source.
What is a personal citation?
Use a personal communication citation only when a recoverable source is not available. For example, if you learned about a topic via a classroom lecture, it would be preferable to cite the research on which the instructor based the lecture.
What are examples of honors and awards?
Examples of academic awards include, but are not limited to:
- AP Scholar.
- Any “honor society” such as, International Thespian Society, National Honor Society, etc.
- Honor Roll.
- National Language Exam Recognition.
- National Merit Award.
- President’s Award.
- School subject-based award.
What should I write in achievements?
List of achievements
- Re-organized something to make it work better.
- Identified a problem and solved it.
- Come up with a new idea that improved things.
- Developed or implemented new procedures or systems.
- Worked on special projects.
- Received awards.
- Been complimented by your supervisor or co-workers.