What do you write in a blessing card?
- Sending lots of hugs and kisses to a special little man on his christening day.
- Wishing you a life full of happiness and health.
- May your christening day be touched with every blessing and your future filled with many things to smile about.
- May your life be filled with love and laughter.
How do you sign a religious card?
May you be richly blessed by God today. You are in my thoughts—Praying that God fills your day with things that make you happy and bring you peace and joy. God bless you—Just letting you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. With warm thoughts of you—May you be blessed today with God’s goodness and peace.
How do I say Bible verses?
As with other books, it should clearly say, “Chapter __” at the beginning of each chapter. In addition, many versions clearly say, :<Verse> at the top of each page indicating the first verse on that page. Some also note the last verse on the page.
How do you write a Bible verse on a card?
- Use a colon (no space) to separate chapter from verse (Acts 4:12).
- Use an en dash between consecutive verse numbers (e.g. John 14:1–6).
- Use a comma to separate non-consecutive numbers (e.g. Acts 1:1–8,13–14).
- Use a semicolon to separate one chapter-and-verse reference from another.
How do you cite a picture in text MLA?
For images reproduced in the text:
- Have a figure number, abbreviated as “Fig.
- Include artist’s name, title of work (italicized), date of composition, medium of the reproduction and complete publication information of the source, including page, figure or plate numbers.
- Medium of original work may be included.
Do you have to cite stock images from PowerPoint?
According to APA, clip art images from Microsoft programs such as Word and Microsoft PowerPoint do not need a full citation. Instead put a note in-text after the image to specify which software package the clip art image came from, e.g. Image from Microsoft Word 2010.