What are some interesting facts you can say about yourself?
Fun Facts about Yourself to Tell Others
- “One of my favorite things to do is….
- “Right now, I’m reading about….”
- “If I could have any superpower, it would be….”
- “One thing I know I do well (or better than most) is….”
- “I look up to….”
- “One thing I cannot live without is….”
What are interesting ways to talk about yourself?
Five More Creative Ways to “Tell Me About Yourself”
- Practiced pitch: Sell yourself to the interviewer.
- Show them: “Can I show you instead of tell you?” Pull something from your pocket that represents who you are and why you are a great fit for the job.
- Story approach: Brains are wired to remember stories, so tell your own.
What to talk about in about me?
26 Writing Prompts About Yourself
- What is something you are good at doing?
- What is your favorite color and why?
- What is the story behind your name?
- Which country do you want to visit and why?
- What is your favorite cartoon?
- What do you want to be when you grow up and why?
- What is your favorite thing about school?
What should I write for my college essay?
Tips for a Stellar College Application Essay
- Write about something that’s important to you.
- Don’t just recount—reflect!
- Being funny is tough.
- Start early and write several drafts.
- No repeats.
- Answer the question being asked.
- Have at least one other person edit your essay.
- Test Your College Knowledge.
How do you communicate with yourself cite three ways?
How to Communicate Well with Yourself
- Say your name. Research has found that people who use their own name rather than “I” when engaging in positive self-talk are actually more supportive and encouraging to themselves.
- Be assertive. You communicate self-respect when you advocate for yourself.
- Practice mindfulness.
- Keep a journal.
- Visual cues.