What are some happy sayings?
- “Happiness is a direction, not a place.” –
- “Happiness depends upon ourselves.” –
- “A great obstacle to happiness is to expect too much happiness.” –
- “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.” –
- “Happiness is not something ready made.
How do you show truthfulness?
Truth Be Told: 13 Ways to Demonstrate Honesty
- Think before you speak.
- Say what you mean and mean what you say.
- Bend over backward to communicate in an open and honest fashion.
- Simplify your statements so that everyone clearly understands your message.
- Tell it like it is rather than sugarcoating it.
- Present both sides of each issue to engender objectivity.
What does living in your own truth mean?
To live in your truth simply means to live as your most authentic self, doing things daily that bring you happiness and joy, living as true to yourself as possible.
What is speaking my truth?
When Winfrey and others say, “Speak your truth,” they typically mean something more like: Share your perspective, tell your story, open up about your experience. But in an America some call “post-truth,” semantics matter.
How can I be happy and positive quotes?
Being Positive Quotes
- “More smiling, less worrying.
- “Keep Going.
- “Great things happen to those who don’t stop believing, trying, learning, and being grateful.”
- “The more you feed your mind with positive thoughts, the more you can attract great things into your life.”
- “Be Brave and Take Risks: You need to have faith in yourself.
What is a hard truth?
Noun. hard truth (countable and uncountable, plural hard truths) A truth that is difficult to accept quotations ▼
What are the truths of life?
7 Truths of Life
- We Live the Lives We Create for Ourselves. Perhaps the greatest lesson anyone can learn is to take responsibility for their own life.
- Our Self Worth Should Come From Within.
- Now Is All There Is.
- Busy Does Not Equal Productive.
- Nothing Holds Us Back Like Fear.
- Change is Inevitable.
- Life Is Short.
What is Happy Life quote?
“Happiness is not a goal…it’s a by-product of a life well-lived.” “The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up.” “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” “Happiness depends upon ourselves.”
What is a good quote to live by?
15 Bold Quotes to Live By
- 1. “ Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” —
- 2. “ Luck is the residue of design.” —
- 3. “ In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” —
- 4. “ The biggest risk is not taking any risk….
- 5. “
- 6. “
- 7. “
- 8. “
How do I beat negative thoughts?
To take control of negative thoughts:
- Counter them. Remember a situation in which you felt assured and calm.
- Keep your perspective. Things are rarely as bad as they seem at first.
- Segregate the thoughts. Stay clear on each separate issue instead of letting them become a jumble.
- Stay rational.
- Look for the positive.
What’s a good motto?
75 Best and Powerful, Good Mottos to Live by
- Have courage and be kind.
- “Good enough” isn’t good enough.
- Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else – Judy Garland.
- Faster, higher, stronger – Olympic Games.
- Carpe Diem.
- I am strong enough.