Is AP hug easy?
AP HUG is one of the easier AP tests, so that will give you a huge advantage if you have been doing well in AP HUG already. Study the models, review the vocab and look over the content again. I took 2 practice tests and I got a decent score when I got my scores back.
How do you write a good response to an essay?
Writing a Response or Reaction Paper
- Identify the author and title of the work and include in parentheses the publisher and publication date.
- Write an informative summary of the material.
- Condense the content of the work by highlighting its main points and key supporting points.
- Use direct quotations from the work to illustrate important ideas.
Is AP Biology or AP Chemistry harder?
AP Chemistry is definitely the toughest. It’s easily the hardest exam on the list because of it’s heavy emphasis on conceptual understanding, memorization, and math. AP Bio requires a solid foundation in biology and a holistic understanding of how these concepts connect.
How do you answer frq questions?
AP free response tips
- Practice. Answering essay questions generally requires a good deal of training and practice.
- Examine the question.
- Determine what’s required to answer the question.
- Choose your evidence.
- Develop a thesis.
- Support your thesis.
- Get examples from past exams.
Is 6 APS too much?
Yes, it’s too much. You could be that one person who can handle this schedule, but something has to give, and your Junior year needs to be REALLY strong in order to keep you competitive. AP Calc AB is solid for anything above a 3, but bear in mind that over 30% of students who took the test last year scored only a 1.
What is free response format?
Free response, usually referred to as essay, is a type of question used in tests in education, workplace, and government. Most free response questions ask or require the test-taker to state a belief, opinion, or write a short essay and support it with facts, examples, or other evidence.
Is 5 APs too much junior year?
Originally Answered: Is taking 5 AP classes too much in junior year? No. 5 AP classes during your JUNIOR year is quite reasonable.
How do you respond to apes frq?
Basic FRQ information for the APES exam
- Always write in complete sentences.
- Don’t write more than the question asks for.
- Introductory sentences or re-stating the question is not necessary.
- Label each section: a. b. ci…….
- For a document question (#1), you DO NOT need to quote the document.
How do you write a free response essay?
Read the following steps to be successful when answering FRQ’s.
- Understand the Question: READ IT!!!!!!!!! a. Know what the question is asking you.
- Identify the question type: a. There are generally three types of questions on the exam.
- Which path do I take?
- Do I need an Introduction?
- Re-Read your answers:
How do I study for an APHG test?
- Step 1: Take and Score a Full Practice Test. The first step is to take a full AP Human Geography practice test so you can get a better idea of your current score level.
- Step 2: Go Through Your Mistakes.
- Step 3: Study Appropriate Content.
- Step 4: Take a Second Full Practice Test.
How do you write an AP frq?
AP Government FRQs: 5-Step Solution Process
- Step 1: Read the Introductory and Concluding Sentences.
- Step 2: Identify (and Underline, If You Want) the Command Verb.
- Step 3: Know Where You’ll Earn Your Raw Points.
- Step 4: Reread Your Answer.
- Step 5: Pace Yourself.
How many APS should I take for UCLA?
eight AP classes
Should I take 4 APS junior year?
You want to have a strong GPA now and throughout junior year. Most schools don’t expect all classes to be AP. Pick classes you will enjoy and have the time to study in. If you are already have a 4.0, have taken a few AP classes, and like the challenge, then you can probably handle four AP’s.
What is a task verb?
task. verb. English Language Learners Definition of task (Entry 2 of 2) : to assign (someone) a piece of work : to give (someone) a job to do.