How well do you know your family funny questions?
Funny Questions to Ask Family Members
- “When you were a teenager, what got you into trouble?”
- “Did you ever play pranks on your siblings?”
- “Did you ever have a run-in with the law?”
- “What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?”
- “What was the worst job you ever had?”
- “Do you have any hidden talents?”
How much do you know me questions?
A few “how well do you know me” questions for friends include the following.
- What’s my favorite food?
- Did I play any sports in high school or college?
- What is my zodiac sign?
- How many siblings do I have?
- What’s my favorite vacation destination?
- Who was my movie star crush when I was a teen?
What question did the father ask his daughters?
Father one day asked his daughters, “What is the sweetest thing in the world?” “Sugar! said the elder daughter. “Salt,” said his younger daughter. Her father thought that she was making fun of him, but she stuck to her opinion. The father was obstinate but so was his daughter.
How well do you know me questions to ask your mom?
50 Questions To Ask Your Mom If You Want To Know Who You Really Are
- When I was little, what did you think I was going to be when I grew up?
- Do you think I have more of your good qualities or bad qualities?
- What is the funniest thing I ever said or did as a kid?
- When was the first time you heard me curse?
What are open-ended questionnaires?
Open-ended questions are free-form survey questions that allow respondents to answer in open text format so that they can answer based on their complete knowledge, feeling, and understanding. It means that the response to this question is not limited to a set of options.
What is an open question example?
An open-ended question is a question that cannot be answered with a “yes” or “no” response, or with a static response. Examples of open-ended questions: Tell me about your relationship with your supervisor. How do you see your future?
Who knows who best questions siblings?
55 Questions All Siblings Should Be Able To Answer About Each Other
- What was their most prized childhood possession?
- What did they do as a little kid that was super embarrassing?
- What sports did they play growing up?
- What did they want to be when they grew up?
- What kind of treats did they always want on their birthday?
How well do you know your family game questions?
These questions can help you test how well you truly know one another as a family.
- What was my favorite thing to do growing up?
- What did I want to be when I grew up?
- What scared me when I was a kid?
- Who was my favorite teacher when I was in school?
- What is my favorite childhood memory?
- What is my first memory?
How well do I know my best friend Questions?
40 questions to ask your BFF to find out how well you know each other
- What am I most afraid of?
- Where can you always find me?
- What’s been my greatest accomplishment?
- And my biggest disappointment?
- Where would we go if we could go on any vacation?
- Describe my perfect day.
- Who would I invite to my fantasy dinner party?
What questions should you ask your parents?
Questions to Ask Your Parents Right Now
- How did you meet Mom/Dad?
- What’s the hardest thing about raising children?
- Tell me about the day I was born.
- What did you want to be when you were growing up?
- If you could change one thing about your life what would it be and why?
- What is one thing you know to be true?
Why use open ended questions in research?
Open-ended questions give respondents the opportunity to explain if they do not understand the question or do not have an opinion on an issue. Open-ended questions may yield more candid information and unique insight for researchers as respondents may find them less threatening than scaled questions.
What are some examples of probing questions?
Here are some examples of probing questions:
- Why do you think that is?
- What sort of impact do you think this will have?
- What would need to change in order for you to accomplish this?
- Do you feel that that is right?
- When have you done something like this before?
- What does this remind you of?
What are two questions your family member asked you?
- Do you share a name with someone else in the family?
- Did you have a nickname growing up?
- Have you had a nickname as an adult?
- When and where were you born?
- What was your parents’ and grandparents’ religion?
- Do you follow a religion?
- Where was your first house?
- What other houses did you live in?
What questions should I ask my daughter?
Ask Your Daughter Questions
- Who is your all-time hero?
- What is your most prized possession?
- What is your favorite meal?
- Who’s your best friend?
- If you had $20 to spend, what would you buy?
- What would you like to do when you grow up?
- What do you most like to do with me?
- What causes you to lose sleep?
Which is an example of an open ended question?
7 examples of open-ended questions vs closed-ended questions
|Closed-ended question example||Open-ended question example|
|Would you recommend our product/service?||What were the main reasons you chose our product/service?|
|Did you experience good customer service?||How did you feel about our customer service?|
Are open ended questions qualitative?
open ended questions are in and of themselves qualitative because they cannot be counted as they appear; in order to “use” them quantitatively, as some have said, they must be coded or transformed in some countable way– that changes the questions and they are no longer just open-ended questions.