How much money is an article?
We will start with averages: the average pay per article being about $380. And again, this was extremely top-heavy, over 76% of writers making less than the average. It may look very similar to the Pay Per Word graph, but the point at which payments drop below the average happens a bit sooner.
How do I get over the fear of writing an essay?
Overcoming essay writing phobia
- Change your goal to something realistic and valuable, like doing your best under the circumstances or submitting on time or ending your avoidance.
- Gradually expose yourself to what you fear.
- Discuss your fears with someone who cares about your welfare or write in a journal about your fears.
How can I earn money by writing online?
If you want to earn money by writing online for others, here are 10 sites where you can get paid to write your own articles.
- Wow Women on Writing: $50-100.
- Strong Whispers: $50 – $150.
- Link-Able: $100 – $750.
- Cracked.com: $100 – $200.
- Watch Culture: $25 – $500.
- Sitepoint: Visit Link for Pricing.
- Uxbooth: $100.
What is the fear of writing called?
The word Scriptophobia is derived from the Latin word script meaning writing and phobos which is the Greek word for fear or dread. Graphophobia is very similar to Scriptophobia but it is more specific in that; it is related to the extreme and often irrational fear of handwriting.
What is Graphophobia?
a fear or dislike of writing.
How do medium writers make money?
Making Money on Medium – How Clapping Works When you enroll in the Medium Partner Program (which is free and open to the public), you can start earning money with your Medium content. When Medium Members clap, a portion of their $5 monthly subscription fee is paid directly to the author.
Can I earn money from medium?
Can You Make Money Writing on Medium? Medium is the only platform on the Internet right now that allows anyone to sign up, post an article, and get paid earnings immediately. And yes — you definitely can make money through Medium’s Partner Program.