How do you say a lot of time?
numerous hours; a great/good deal of time; considerable; a significant amount of time / number of hours. “A long time” is nice and neutral. “Long hours” is slightly more formal. “Countless hours” is more dramatic.
How do you write freely?
If you’d like to free write, these ten tips will help you get started:
- Write without editing yourself.
- Time your free writing sessions.
- Write whatever comes to mind.
- Free write for an hour or longer.
- Keep your hand moving.
- Keep a list of topics to free write about.
- Combine free writing with other types of writing.
What can I write instead of a lot?
What follows is a list of alternatives to “a lot.” Consider using these more descriptive words and phrases in your next project.
- a good deal.
- a great deal.
- a large number.
- a whole heap.
- an abundance.
- copious, copious amount.
What are the steps involved in Freewriting?
- Clear your mind. Relax. Forget all of the rules concerning grammar.
- Set a time limit for yourself. If you are a beginning writer try a ten-minute limit.
- After you’ve set a time limit, WRITE. Don’t stop.
- When the time limit is finished, STOP. Write nothing else.
How do you replace the word and?
other words for and
- along with.
- as a consequence.
- as well as.
- together with.
Is there an app to improve writing skills?
4 Apps That Can Make You a Better Writer
- Grammarly. This writing tool can be used in both Microsoft Word and Outlook, and is kind of like having your English teacher standing over your shoulder, suggesting edits and corrections to improve your writing.
- OneLook Reverse Dictionary.
- Write with Confidence.
How do you write very much?
What’s a big word for love?
SYNONYMS FOR love 1 tenderness, fondness, predilection, warmth, passion, adoration. 2 liking, inclination, regard, friendliness. 15 like. 16 adore, adulate, worship.
How do you replace things in an essay?
Here are ten alternatives we can use:
- a detail. He told us all the details of his life.
- a feature. The new Galaxy smartphone has many unique features.
- an item. There are twenty items on the shopping list.
- an issue.
- a matter.
- a point.
- a subject.
- a topic.
What can I replace I with?
You can replace the pronouns ‘I’, ‘You’, and ‘We’ by replacing them with an acceptable wording, applying passive voice instead of pronouns, Using a third-person perspective, adopting an objective language and including strong verbs and adjectives.
How do you use replace in a sentence?
Replace sentence example
- No one will replace me!
- Maybe when she got back she could replace her old one.
- If Atherton was so broke, where did he get the dough to replace the escrow money he swiped?
- Send the dealer you replace directly to me, Gabe ordered.
- Didn’t they hire someone to replace you?
What words mean a lot?
Synonyms & Antonyms of a lot
What’s another way to say so much?
What is another word for so much?
Which is correct replaced with or replaced by?
If you are referring to replacing something that is broken, old, or not working/inoperative, then you replace it with a new one. If you are referring to filling the role of someone or something with a substitute, then it is ‘replaced by’. “Human bank tellers have all but been replaced by ATMs.”