How do you answer why should we hire you for fresh graduate?
“Honestly, I possess all the skills and experience that you’re looking for. I’m pretty confident that I am the best candidate for this job role. It’s not just my background in the past projects, but also my people skills, which will be applicable in this position.
How can you add value to our company sample answer?
Here is a sample answer: “In my previous role, I used my vision to great effect and possess experience in several areas relevant to this job, including an increase in international sales.
What can you contribute to the company call center answer?
What Can You Contribute to This Company? Call Center Interview
- patient and polite.
- able to adjust to different customer personalities.
What challenge are you looking for in this position?
You can also mention that you are motivated by challenges, have the ability to effectively meet challenges, and have the flexibility and skills necessary to handle a challenging job. For example, you might say, “I’m motivated when there is a challenging deadline.
What is expected salary best answer?
Tips for Giving the Best Answers You can try to skirt the question with a broad answer, such as, “My salary expectations are in line with my experience and qualifications.” Or, “If this is the right job for me, I’m sure we can come to an agreement on salary.” This will show that you’re willing to negotiate.
What challenges are you facing at work?
- Fitting In. Figuring out how to be part of a new work culture can at times be frustrating.
- Being Heard. It takes time to gain the trust of coworkers to get them on board with your ideas.
- Making Mistakes.
- Time Management.
- Disagreeable Coworkers.
- Office Bullies.
- Gossipers and Trouble Makers.
What can you offer to the company?
What Can You Bring to the Company?
- Be a good team player:
- Passion towards job:
- Proven ability to multitask:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines:
- Self –motivation:
What is your strength answer for fresh graduate?
Fresh graduate, applying for an entry level job in an international corporation. My biggest strength is probably my passion for work, and my motivation to learn and grow professionally. Everything is new for me right now, I feel excited, ready to learn and do my best.
How should I answer why do you want this job?
‘I see the role as a way of developing my career in a forward-thinking/well-established company/industry as…’ ‘I feel I will succeed in the role because I have experience in/softs skills that demonstrate/ I’ve taken this course…’ ‘I believe my skills are well-suited to this job because…”
How will you make a positive impact in this position?
- Be on time.
- Have great work ethic.
- Be aware of your body language.
- Have energy.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Present the passion.
- Be coachable.
- Be prepared to do extra (more than required of you)
What are some examples of weaknesses?
Examples of weaknesses related to your work ethic might include:
- Leaving projects unfinished.
- Providing too much detail in reports.
- Shifting from one project to another (multitasking)
- Taking credit for group projects.
- Taking on too many projects at once.
- Taking on too much responsibility.
- Being too detail-oriented.
What can you bring to this position?
The simple answer to this question is you: you bring all of your skills, qualities, values, interests, academic knowledge, internships and life experience to the company.