Who was the first female warrior?
1. ARTEMISIA I OF CARIA. Named after the Goddess of the Hunt (Artemis), Artemisia was the 5th century BCE Queen of Halicarnassus, a kingdom that exists in modern-day Turkey. However, she was best known as a naval commander and ally of Xerxes, the King of Persia, in his invasion of the Greek city-states.
How do you describe someone worried?
Did female samurai exist?
While the word “samurai” is a strictly masculine term, female warriors have existed in Japan since as early as 200 AD. Known as “Onna-Bugeisha” (literally meaning “woman warrior”), these women were trained in martial arts and strategy, and fought alongside the samurai to defend their homes, families and honour.
How do you describe a laugh?
Here are some adjectives for laugh: short, scornful, joyous rollicking, short, mirthless, short, humorless, loud and fiendish, short bitter, short ironic, short, rueful, foolish jittery, short, sarcastic, nervous and terrible, short, disagreeable, horrible, mirthless, slight, guilty, sweetest, shy, petty bitter.
Who is the bravest warrior in history?
Here are 7 of the greatest warriors that the world has ever seen.
- ALEXANDER THE GREAT. Known as one of the greatest warriors ever, Alexander the Great was a renowned king too in an ancient Greek town.
- JULIUS CAESAR.
- MAHARANA PRATAP.
- RICHARD THE LIONHEART.
- LEONIDAS OF SPARTA.
How do you describe a woman?
Ambitious – She has a personality that revolves around her goals and improving her situation. Captivating – She is a delightful person; you can’t take your eyes off her. Confident – She trusts her own abilities and knows that she has value. Dazzling – She is the life of the party and impresses everyone she meets.
Who is the bravest king in the world?
12 Greatest Kings and Warriors in Indian History !
- 1# Chandragupta Maurya (340 BC – 298 BC) :
- 2# Ashoka Maurya (304–232 BCE) :
- 3# Porus a.k.a. Puru :
- 4# Raja Raja Chola :
- 5# Kanishka I or Kanishka the Great:
- 6# Alha :
- 7# Prithvi Raj Chauhan :
- 8# Hemu a.k.a. Hemchandra Vikramaditya :
How do you describe a sister?
A sister is someone who loves you from the heart. No matter how much you argue, you cannot be drawn apart. She is a joy that cannot be taken away. Once she enters your life, she is there to stay.
How do you describe a beautiful girl face?
- She had a shapely figure. FIGURE.
- It was imp-thin. BODY.
- She was wasp-waisted. WAIST.
- She had glossy skin. COMPLEXION.
- She had slender eyebrows. EYEBROWS.
- Her eyelashes were velvety. EYELASHES.
- She had sea-nymph ears. EARS.
- She had a dainty nose. NOSE.
Who was most powerful warrior in Mahabharata?
Will Mahabharata happen again?
Yes it will happen and lord ram and shree krishna will incarnate again. Hindu scriptures believe time is circular and revolves around ie any thing occured in past will occur in future like the saying history repeat itself but in different form.
Who is the strongest Pandava?
How do you describe a middle aged woman?
Here are some adjectives for middle-aged woman: stiffly slim, slightly obese, remarkably gowned, stout but attractive, furtively unconventional, fairly generic, stout but handsome, stout and severe, somewhat stout, respectable and well-known, respectable and respectful, slightly dumpy, rather severe-looking, immensely …
What is a female warrior called?
A virago is a woman who demonstrates exemplary and heroic qualities. There are recorded instances of viragos (such as Joan of Arc) fighting battles, wearing men’s clothing, or receiving the tonsure.
How do you describe someone’s face when writing?
7 Tips for Describing Faces in Your Writing
- Use figurative language when describing a character’s face.
- Create facial expressions that reveal emotions.
- Frame your character’s face with a hairstyle that reflects their story.
- Make facial hair an element of a character’s style.
- Realize that eyes are windows to the soul.
- Describe your character’s skin.