What questions are asked in Army exam?
The question paper will be of total 200 Marks and candidates will have to obtain total 80 marks to pass the Soldier Technical CEE.
- General Knowledge (10 Questions): 40 Marks.
- Maths (05 Questions): 20 Marks.
- Physics (05 Questions): 20 Marks.
- Biology (15 Questions): 60 Marks.
- Chemistry (15 Questions): 60 Marks.
How can I join the military after 12th?
How to Join Indian Army after Class 12?
- Candidates who have passed the class 12 exams or its equivalent are 16.5 to 19 years of age can apply for Indian Army Entries through National Defence Academy (NDA).
- Candidates will have to undergo 3 years of training at NDA and one year at IMA to get placed in the Indian Army.
Is Army officer a good career?
Officers enjoy better facilities than any other department of the army. They are given better accommodation and other facilities and of course, the pay scale for officers is significantly high. Life of GD soldier in the army: GD soldiers also start their day with morning PT, and as the day proceed so do their training.
Which degree is best for Army?
Find out which degree is right for you
- Strategic Intelligence.
- Criminal Justice.
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Political Science.
- Healthcare – Nursing, Biology, Radiology.
- Theology (military chaplains)
How can I pass my army exam?
Here are the Steps on How to Prepare for Indian Army GD Rally:
- Keep all Documents Ready.
- Look for Job Opportunities.
- Start Physical Preparation 6 months before the Rally.
- Prepare for Written Exam Simultaneously.
- Change Routine 1 month before the exam.
- Keep Yourself Medically Fit.
Can I join army without maths?
Because even if you wish to join the Army Wing of NDA as a non-math student you have to clear the 300-marks maths written exam. Therefore, to sum up, without maths, you can apply for NDA exam for Army Wing. Without maths, you are not eligible for Indian Navy and Air Force.
Is science compulsory for army?
Being in the science stream is not mandatory, but it surely helps a lot. You can pass the NDA & NA examination while studying in any stream, even humanities. I have seen people doing it, but generally it is tougher to clear NDA while not having Maths as a subject.
How many years do you have to work in the army?
Currently, the only option apart from regular permanent commission into the armed forces is the short service commission, in which officers are recruited for a period of 14 years. A large number of short service commission officers eventually opt for permanent commission, subject to eligibility.
Can girls join Navy?
Women can join any of the 6 branches of the Navy as follows: Naval Architecture: Naval architecture is an engineering discipline dealing with the engineering design process, shipbuilding, maintenance, and operation of marine vessels and structures. One can apply for it through UES or as per the latest notification.
What is the qualification for Army Officer?
The minimum qualification required to become an army officer is Class 12. The detailed process of becoming an army officer is elaborated below. National Defence Academy (NDA) Eligibility: The candidates who have completed Class 12 can apply for National Defence Academy (NDA).
Is there any exam for Army?
1. National Defence Academy Exam. The NDA exam is conducted by UPSC for the aspirants who are in 10+2 and want to join the Army, Navy and Airforce after 12th.
Can I be an army officer without a degree?
Army Reserve (USAR) OCS candidates do not require a BA/BS degree, but must have at least 90 semester hours toward a BA/BS. USAR Officers commissioned prior to degree completion must complete their baccalaureate degree prior to their consideration for promotion to Captain (O-3).
Why do you want to become an army officer?
Reasons to join Indian Army As an Officer: Professional Advancement. Job Satisfaction. Job Security. Economic Stability.
What are the subjects for Army?
Indian Army CEE Exam Pattern 2021
|Papers||Subjects||No of Questions|
What is the syllabus of army?
Soldier GD Syllabus Exam Pattern Written Exam Syllabus Sol GD CEE
|Army Exam Soldier Trade||Subject Test||Passing Marks|
|Soldier Tdn||GK & Maths||100/32|
|Soldier Tech||GK, Phy, Chem & Maths||200/80|
|Soldier NA||GK, Bio, Chemistry, Physics & Math||200/80|
|Soldier SKT (One Paper only)||GK & Gen Awareness, Maths & Cmptr||100/40|
What is the Army exam?
Combined Defence Service Examination [CDSE] is a written test consisting of three papers which is conducted in order to enable recruitment of officers in the three wings of the defence services, i.e. the Army, Navy and the Airforce.
What is Gd post in army?
Indian Army GD is a part of the general duty section, where the real defense soldiers exist, this includes the Rifleman, the land defense force, fighting troops, drivers, operators, gunners, etc.
What is Army salary?
Indian Army Salary, Pay Scale, and Allowances 2021
|Indian Army Post||Pay Scale||Cash In-hand|
|Captain||(Level 10 B)||75,000|
|Lieutenant Colonel||(Level 12)||1,12,000|
How many exams are there in army?
Indian Army Examinations Lists
|Indian Army Cartographer Examination||Indian Army Clerk Examination|
|Indian Army Havildar Examination||Indian Army JCO Catering Examination|
|Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Examination||Indian Army Nursing Examination|
|Indian Army Soldier General Duty Examination||Indian Army Technical Examination|
Which subject is best for Army?
So it is preferable that you take Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM) in 12th class. Though army has no stipulation of these subjects as long as you can clear NDA. Navy and Airforce require the candidates to be from PCM stream.
What is the age limit for females to join the army?
17½ years to 21 years
What should I do after 12th?
UG Courses available after 12th Science:
- BE/B.Tech- Bachelor of Technology.
- B.Arch- Bachelor of Architecture.
- BCA- Bachelor of Computer Applications.
- B.Sc.- Information Technology.
- B.Sc- Nursing.
- BPharma- Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- B.Sc- Interior Design.
- BDS- Bachelor of Dental Surgery.
How can a girl join army?
A woman must at least be a graduate to apply. At present, women are commissioned as the short service commissioned officers from the officers’ training academy in Chennai and can serve up to a maximum of 14 years. The army chief has said that 100 women soldiers would be inducted into the Indian army as jawans.
How can I join the army without an exam?
Let’s have a Look.
- 10+2 Entries (Technical Entry Scheme) After the 12th, you can join the Indian Army directly through the technical entry scheme.
- University Entry Scheme (UES)
- JAG (Judge Advocate General)
- Short Service Commission (Technical Entry)
- Technical Graduate Course (TGC)
How can I be a army?
What are the qualifications to join the Army?
- You must be a U.S. citizen or a resident alien.
- Be between the ages of 17-34.
- Have a high school diploma.
- Have no more than two dependents.
- Take and pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test.
- Pass a Military Entrance Processing Station medical exam.
Can I join Army after 10th class?
One can join Indian army, after 10th or 12th or after Graduation technical or non technical basis. Please note, after 10th, if you have NSS certificate ( optional), you can join army as a soldier. Then with training and internal exams can move to the higher rank.
How do you become a doctor in the army?
For the role of doctor in Indian Armed Forces, you are required to appear in NEET examination and apply for admission in Armed Forces Medical College . You can opt for an MBBS course there to become a Doctor .