What is the best job for a 17 year old?
Top Summer Jobs for 17-Year-Olds
- Sign Up to Be a Lifeguard. Jabe Jon /Getty Images. If you are a teen who likes to swim, then lifeguarding can be a great summer job.
- Working Retail. sturti/Getty Images.
- Become a Restaurant Worker. bo1982/Getty Images.
- Start Working as a Babysitter. asiseeit/Getty Images.
- Golf Course Worker. ranplett/Getty Images.
What are some good future plans?
Here are six tips for planning for your future, from figuring it all out to actually making it happen.
- Make A List Of Things You Want To Accomplish.
- Envision Your Life Going Your Way.
- Open A Savings Account, Because We All Need Money.
- Also Open A Retirement Fund.
- Surround Yourself With People Who Want To Help.
Is it easy to get a job at 16?
However, 16 years old still have some good options and can find creative ways to get first jobs, even without experience. You can do this by knowing about age restrictions, having a resume, using connections you have, making a job for yourself, pursuing online opportunities, and preparing to do well in an interview.
Does Apple hire 17 year olds?
Question: Q: Jobs Apple has very few jobs if any open to 16-year-olds, so you’ll probably need to wait until you’re older. You can ask ask at the Apple retail stores as to their minimum age, but in most cases they want people with more experience than anyone of your age typically will have.
Is it OK to not have a job at 17?
Most people don’t have jobs at 17, so you shouldn’t sweat about it. If you think you need to get a job, though, you should go look for one, there are a lot of jobs out there for people who are willing to work hard. That 40 hour per week summer job you worked for twelve weeks is sufficient.
What is a good first job for a 16 year old?
Sure, they may not be as ubiquitous as they once were, but you can still find employment opportunities during your job search….Here are the 10 best jobs for 16-year-olds.
- Dishwasher. Average hourly rate: $10.08 (£7.70)
- Movie theatre usher.
- Retail associate.
What is your future plans best answer?
I am very open to whatever opportunities the future may hold, especially within this company. I pride myself in being flexible and adaptable. I think the best way of planning for the future is to make the most of the present. I applied for this job because it is a perfect fit with my interests and skill set.
What is good pay for a 16 year old?
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average pay for a 16-19-year-old in the U.S. is $410. This averages out to about $10.50 an hour. For a job to be considered good pay, it would need to be higher than the average.
What is the best first job?
Top 20 Most Common First-Time Jobs
- lab assistant.
- newspaper delivery.
- camp counselor.
Is 50k a year a good starting salary?
The median personal income in the U.S. is quite different, about $31,099. So if you’re asking, “Is $50,000 a year a good salary?” in comparison to other Americans, the answer is yes.
Does Dunkin Donuts hire at 16?
Dunkin Donuts are ideal places for workers of all ages to find jobs. Entry-level applicants need to be 16 years old and managers must be 18.
What job pays good for a 16 year old?
Here are 15 high-paying jobs for teenagers to consider if you’re looking for work opportunities:
- Cashier. National average salary: $10.55 per hour.
- Actor. National average salary: $11.00 per hour.
- Sales associate. National average salary: $11.06 per hour.
- Retail merchandiser.
- Landscape laborer.
What jobs can you do at age 16?
Part Time Jobs That Hire at 16
- Grocery Store Bagger/Cashier/Stocker.
- Retail Store Cashier.
- Restaurant Cashier/Cook/Waiter.
- Small Business Worker.
- Library Assistant.
- Food Delivery Person.
- Data Entry Clerk.
- Lawn and Gardening Services.
What jobs can you work at 17?
Local Business Jobs
- Barista. Ah, the sweet smell of coffee.
- Juice/Smoothie Shop Cashier. The only thing you need to know going into this job is how NOT to stick your hand into a blender.
- Front Desk Receptionist (At a Spa, Salon or Hotel)
- Front Desk Associate at a Fitness or Yoga Studio.
- Retail Sales Associate.
Does Starbucks hire at 16?
Starbucks jobs call for applicants to be at least 16 years old. Experience is not necessary for entry-level work, but hiring managers may prefer candidates who have a history in the service industry.
How do I know if my salary is fair?
Here’s how to determine your value in the labor market:
- Look online.
- Keep in mind that you don’t necessarily deserve the “average” pay.
- Factor in your prior experience.
- Consider your location.
- Think about your level of education.
- Think about your responsibilities.
- Consider awards, on-the-job training and courses taken.