What is the best answer for strength and weakness?
Some examples of strengths you might mention include:
What was Bulan weakness?
Answer. Answer: Bulan’s weakness/es: His pride and hatred on his older brother.
What is the weakness of a person?
Some soft skills you might mention when answering questions about your weaknesses include: Creativity. Delegating tasks. Humor.
How do you maintain your strengths?
Question: What is one way to take your core strengths and make them even stronger?
- Assess Subsets of Your Strengths.
- Find People to Cover for Your Weaknesses.
- Get Additional Training.
- Identify Strength-Enhancing Opportunities.
- Deliberately Practice.
- Communicate and Blog.
- Learn From Others.
- Be Open to Change.
What are the strengths and weaknesses of students?
Academic Strengths and Weaknesses of Students
- Curiosity. Having an inquisitive nature is a strength for a student.
- Organization. Organization is an important academic strength.
- Self-Learners. Independent learning is a trait that helps one throughout their life.
- Lack of Focus.
- Fear of Failure.
What are your biggest strength as a student?
Answer 1: Being organized, both mentally and physically, was and is one of my biggest strengths. Since I’m pursuing a career as an auditor, it’s important to be able to juggle tasks and keep things in order. In school, I balanced homework, deadlines, finance club meetings, and a part-time job.
What is your biggest failure in life and how did you overcome it?
3. Take ownership: This is your failure story; don’t just mention that there was a project on which your team was working and then it failed. Mention which part didn’t work out and if something was your mistake then admit it, take ownership of your acts. If you do so, the interviewer will sense the honesty in you.
What are the benefits of knowing your strengths?
3 Benefits of Knowing Your Strengths
- Encourages clarity & confidence. Knowing your strengths helps increase your self-awareness.
- Boosts productivity. When each person on a team has clarity about what they do well and they’re placed in a position to use their strengths, productivity soars.
- Increases engagement & retention.