What is an antonym for example?
What is the opposite of example?
How do you head a college application essay?
College Application Essay Formatting Tips Understand the assigned essay prompt properly beforehand. Do not write the prompt at the top of the essay. Have a look at your essay title and subtitle to stay connected to the topic in a specific way. Relate your introduction, body, and conclusion to the essay’s topic.
What is a another word for example?
Some common synonyms of example are case, illustration, instance, sample, and specimen. While all these words mean “something that exhibits distinguishing characteristics in its category,” example applies to a typical, representative, or illustrative instance or case.
How do you brainstorm for an essay?
How to Brainstorm for an Essay
- Tip #1: Set an end goal for yourself.
- Tip #2: Write down all ideas.
- Tip #3: Think about what interests you most.
- Tip #4: Consider what you want the reader to get from your paper.
- Tip #5: Try freewriting.
- Tip #6: Draw a map of your ideas.
- Tip #7: Enlist the help of others.
- Tip #8: Find the perfect brainstorming spot.
How do you write a good essay topic?
7 Tips on Writing an Effective Scholarship or College Essay
- Pick a topic. You may have your topic assigned, or you may be given free reign to write on the subject of your choice.
- Prepare an outline or diagram of your ideas.
- Write your thesis statement.
- Write the body.
- Write the introduction.
- Write the conclusion.
- Add the finishing touches.
What’s the abbreviation for example?
How do you come up with a good college essay topic?
5 Tricks for Choosing Your College Essay Topic
- Focus on a moment. One of the easiest ways to think of a college essay topic is to focus on a specific instance that changed you or that represents something about your character.
- Try to stand out.
- When disaster strikes…
- Be genuine.
- Write about your childhood.