What I am looking for in a company?
Top 10 Things You Should Look For In a Company
- Do the company’s values align with yours?
- Does the company culture fit your personality?
- Are the team members people you’d love to work with?
- Will you be offered opportunities to learn?
- Is there room for growth within the company?
- Will your managers make you feel appreciated?
What are things that you can demand of your employer?
Top 5 Employee Demands (and How to Prepare Accordingly)
- Skill-building opportunities. A whopping 94 percent of employees say they would stay with their employer longer if the company invested in opportunities to help them to learn, according to LinkedIn Learning’s 2019 Workplace Learning Report.
- A sense of purpose.
- Better management.
- Competitive compensation.
Why do I hire you best answer?
“Honestly, I possess all the skills and experience that you’re looking for. I’m pretty confident that I am the best candidate for this job role. It’s not just my background in the past projects, but also my people skills, which will be applicable in this position.
What are employees looking for?
Top 5 drivers of happiness at work: Employers’ commitment to employees and their success. A culture where employees are encouraged to share ideas and individual opinions. A workplace where coworkers feel like family or friends. Benefits customized to meet employee needs.
What motivates a great worker?
Five key factors that will motivate your employees more than money
- Feeling a sense of meaning and purpose in their work.
- Working in a positive company culture.
- Being recognised for their hard work.
- Opportunities for learning and development in the workplace.
- A clear path of career progression.
What do you value the most in a workplace?
What Do Employees Value in a Workplace?
- Good wages.
- Job security.
- Promotion/growth opportunities.
- Good working conditions.
- Interesting work.
- Personal loyalty to workers.
- Tactful discipline.
- Full appreciation for work done.
How do you answer what are you looking for in a company?
When asked “What are you looking for in a company?”, make sure your answer includes things like potential for growth & professional development, good company culture, or recognition from your employer. All of these answers will give the interviewer a good insight into the type of candidate that you are.