What does physical courage mean?
Physical courage: This is the courage most people think of first: bravery at the risk of bodily harm or death. It involves developing physical strength, resiliency, and awareness. Social courage: This type of courage is also very familiar to most of us as it involves the risk of social.
What are good words of encouragement?
Quotes on encouragement and compassion
- “A woman is the full circle.
- “We can do no great things, only small things with great love.” —
- “If you’re feeling helpless, help someone.” —
- “One’s life has value so long as one attributes value to the life of others, by means of love, friendship, indignation and compassion.” —
When a brave man takes a stand?
Billy Graham Quotes Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.
Who said courage is contagious?
What is the hardest thing about having courage?
“The hardest thing is loving someone and then having the courage to let them love you back.” -The Wedding Date. Find this Pin and more on Movie Quotes by Live Great Quotes.
How do you get courage?
7 Effective Ways To Boost Your Courage
- Remind yourself that fear isn’t always helpful.
- Expand your comfort zone gradually.
- Remember to breathe.
- Take a step back and get objective.
- Think of how you’d view a friend in the same situation.
- Ask, “Who do I need to become?” instead of, “What do I need to do?”
- Take action.
What should I say for encouragement?
- “Be good to yourself.
- “This is what you’re going through, not who you are.”
- “I hope you are surrounded by people who are good for your spirit.”
- “You are amazing for facing this with so much courage and hope.”
- “The most important thing right now is to focus on getting better…