How do you comfort someone over text?
Comforting Texts When Someone Dies
- I have no words… But I want you to know I love you and am here for you.
- Oh friend! I just heard about [name], I’m so sorry!
- I heard about [name] and want you to know I am thinking of you in this difficult time.
- Dear friend!
- I just heard about [name], I’m so sorry for your loss!
What do you say to someone who needs motivation?
These phrases are ways to tell someone to keep trying:
- Hang in there.
- Don’t give up.
- Keep pushing.
- Keep fighting!
- Stay strong.
- Never give up.
- Never say ‘die’.
- Come on! You can do it!.
How do you brighten someone’s day?
Easy Things You Can Do to Brighten Someone’s Day
- Share a compliment. Compliments go a long way towards brightening someone’s day.
- Pick up extra chores. For your friends, family members or roommates, offer to pick up extra chores around the house.
- Pay the bill.
- Leave kind notes.
- Say thank you.
- Start a conversation.
- Give unexpected gifts.
How will you promote healthy eating habit in the school in the community?
Encourage positive role modeling by staff, students and parent volunteers. Engage school councils and fundraising committees in adopting healthy fundraising initiatives. Encourage student-led initiatives to promote and improve cafeteria food and the social environment.
How do I get motivated instantly?
For some simple tips and exercises to increase your motivation, we’ll start right now.
- Strike a high-power pose for a jolt of confidence.
- Tell yourself that you’re going to have a fresh start.
- Eat some chocolate – or some other dopamine-releasing reward.
- Write a contract – and donate the proceeds to charity if you lose.
How do you praise someone for hard work?
For work completed fairly, accurately, and on time
- Thank you!
- Good work, as always.
- Thanks for getting this done.
- You are a lifesaver.
- Thank you for pulling everyone/everything together on such short notice.
- I appreciate you getting this to me so quickly so I have time to review it.
- Thanks for your help today.
How can I make someone smile today?
32 Ways to Make Someone Happy Today
- Help them carry something.
- Send a thank-you email.
- Call just to see how they’re doing.
- Pick them flowers.
- Cook them a nice meal.
- Tell a joke and laugh your butts off.
How do you motivate others?
- Ask them. Explain exactly what you need, by when, and why.
- Involve them. Ask them what it will take for them to get involved.
- Trust them. Give them the autonomy to decide how the work will be done, within certain parameters.
- Inspire them.
- Appreciate them.
- Reward them.
- Challenge them.
- Celebrate them.
What to say to someone who is not motivated?
What advice would you give to someone lacking in motivation?
- Break tasks in to manageable chunks. “Even a crumb looks enourmous if you’re an ant or feel like one.” –
- Write down each positive thing you experience throughout the day.
- Give yourself credit for the small things you do.
- Have some ‘me time’
- Be gentle with yourself.
- Ask for help.
How do you send an appreciation email?
How to write an appreciation email to your team
- Think about why you’re sending the email.
- Write your subject line and greeting.
- State why you’re writing.
- Express your sincere appreciation.
- Briefly share your gratitude once more and add your signature.
- Proofread and send your email.
How do I become less lazy?
How to overcome laziness
- Make your goals manageable. Setting unrealistic goals and taking on too much can lead to burnout.
- Don’t expect yourself to be perfect.
- Use positive instead of negative self-talk.
- Create a plan of action.
- Use your strengths.
- Recognize your accomplishments along the way.
- Ask for help.
- Avoid distraction.
What can I say to make someone happy?
So here’s a hundred ready-made compliments to try out yourself:
- You’re an awesome friend.
- You’re a gift to those around you.
- You’re a smart cookie.
- You are awesome!
- You have impeccable manners.
- I like your style.
- You have the best laugh.
- I appreciate you.
How do you motivate someone to eat healthy?
9 Ways to Stay Motivated to Eat Healthy
- Have a Weigh-in. Weigh yourself every day or every other day at about the same time.
- Put Money Down. Hire a personal trainer or nutritionist to help you reach your fitness and nutrition goals.
- Start Fresh.
- Plan Ahead.
- Set Realistic Goals.
- Reward Your Success.
- Write It Down.
- Try New Recipes and New Gadgets.
How can I get more energy and motivation?
9 tips to boost your energy — naturally
- Control stress. Stress-induced emotions consume huge amounts of energy.
- Lighten your load. One of the main reasons for fatigue is overwork.
- Exercise. Exercise almost guarantees that you’ll sleep more soundly.
- Avoid smoking.
- Restrict your sleep.
- Eat for energy.
- Use caffeine to your advantage.
- Limit alcohol.
How do you motivate myself to stop eating?
23 Simple Things You Can Do to Stop Overeating
- Get rid of distractions.
- Know your trigger foods.
- Don’t ban all favorite foods.
- Give volumetrics a try.
- Avoid eating from containers.
- Reduce stress.
- Eat fiber-rich foods.
- Eat regular meals.
How do you praise someone?
Complimenting the Whole Person
- I appreciate you.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You’re all that and a super-size bag of chips.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re an 11.
- You’ve got all the right moves.
- Everything would be better if more people were like you.
How do you cheer someone up?
We could all use some cheering up – here are some ways to brighten your friends’ days!
- Send a cute animal photo.
- Plan a game night with a group.
- Reach out first.
- Do an extra chore.
- Send a motivational text.
- Watch a movie together.
- If you live near them, plan a socially distant outing!
- Send a letter.