How do you ask for a prompt response?
- An early reply would be appreciated.
- I look forward to your reply.
- I look forward to hearing from you.
- I would appreciate a reply at your earliest convenience.
- Your earliest attention would be appreciated.
How do you say I appreciate it professionally?
Say Thank You in English — Formal Situations
- I’m so grateful for… / I’m so thankful for… / Many thanks for…
- I truly appreciate… / Thank you ever so much for… / It’s so kind of you to…
- Thank you for going through the trouble to… / Thank you for taking the time to…
What does prompt action mean?
adjective [usually ADJECTIVE noun] A prompt action is done without any delay.
How do you start a prompt?
For each paragraph, develop it by doing the following:
- Begin each paragraph with a topic sentence.
- Explain your topic sentence.
- Give an example that supports your topic sentence.
- Analyze your example.
- Write a concluding statement.
How do you say very much appreciated?
- greatly appreciated.
- highly appreciated.
- highly valued.
- i very much appreciate.
- i really appreciate.
- i greatly appreciate.
- very much appreciated.
- i appreciate.
Will appreciate your prompt response?
“As this matter is urgent, I would appreciate a reply as soon as possible.” “I would be grateful for your prompt reply.” “I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.” “I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.” (Slightly old-fashioned.)
How do you say thank you for the update?
Five other ways to say “thank you for the update” formally
- Thank you for the information.
- Thank you for the notification.
- Thank you for letting me know.
- Thank you for informing me about this matter.
- Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
- Thanks for the info.
- Thanks for the heads-up.
- Thanks for bringing this up.
How do you say thank you for quick action?
Thank you for your prompt action for this matter
- Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
- Just this once I thank you, Mrs Bonino and Mr van den Broek, for your prompt intervention.
- “For your prompt and professional service,”I offer my sincere thanks.
- Mother, I pray for your health and for your prompt recovery.
How can I use appreciate in a sentence?
Appreciate sentence example
- I appreciate everything you do.
- I appreciate your help.
- I really appreciate this.
- You’ve taken a great deal off my shoulders, and I appreciate it.
- I appreciate your concern, Daddy.
- We would appreciate it if anyone would be willing to try and answer some questions.
How do you appreciate in one word?
Sometimes short is sweet.
- Thank you.
- I am indebted to you.
- Dinner was delicious.
- I appreciate you.
- You are an inspiration.
- I am grateful.
- You are a blessing.
What are the compliments words?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- Your positivity is infectious.
- You should be so proud of yourself.
- You’re amazing!
- You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- You’re an incredible friend.
- I really appreciate everything that you do.
- You inspire me to be a better person.
How do you transition to a topic sentence?
In a piece of academic writing, writers often need to use signposts, or transition sentences that also function as topic sentences, signaling the reader of connections to the thesis. To form a signpost, combine transition words, key terms from the thesis, and a mention of the previous topic and new topic.
What can I say instead of I appreciate you?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
What is a good sentence for topic?
Here are some examples: Topic Sentence: There are many reasons why pollution in ABC Town is the worst in the world. The topic is “pollution in ABC Town is the worst in the world” and the controlling idea is “many reasons.”
What is another way to say appreciate?
What is another word for appreciate?
|prize||be grateful for|
|be thankful for||give thanks for|
|be indebted for||be glad about|
What is the topic of a prompt?
What is a prompt? A prompt consists of 1-3 sentences raising an issue, or asking a question that you will have to respond to in an essay. Most prompts are given out by your teacher as part of timed exams or as essay prompts for an assignment.
How do you use appreciate it?
You can say “I appreciate it” to anyone. It usually indicates a deeper level of gratitude than just saying “thank you.” In fact, the two phrases are often used together when someone has done a big favor for you.
How do you say thank you for your prompt response?
- Thank you so much for the speedy reply.
- Thank you so much for your speedy reply.
- Thank you for the/your quick reply.
- Thank you for the/your quick response.
- Thanks so much for….