Why is my game not working?
Clear Your Cache Go into Settings > Apps. Google Play Games and Services are both there among your other apps. Wait for them to populate, then hit clear cache. Try Games first, then check to see if the problem is solved.
How do I get my games back?
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store .
- On the right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Manage.
- Select the apps you want to install or turn on. If you can’t find the app, at the top, tap Installed. Not installed.
- Tap Install or Enable.
Why won’t my game Apps open?
Update the App Open the Google Play Store, tap the hamburger menu in the upper-left corner, then select “My apps & games.” Apps that have updates available are listed here. If you see your malfunctioning app on the list, tap Update, then check it again to see if the issue has been resolved.
Why do my games keep crashing on my tablet?
Apps can sometimes crash when the storage space is not adequate. You will have to clear up your storage space by deleting unwanted apps and files. Go to Settings -> Apps to uninstall unwanted apps and games.
What is the newest version of CarX drift racing?
0 adds new cars and body kits. Just in time for the festive period, the latest update for CarX Drift Racing Online is now available on Xbox, PlayStation and PC and it includes several significant additions. The two new cars in Update 2.13.
Where are game saves stored on Android?
Game data stored on an Android device is almost always stored to the /userdata partition or, if supported, to the device’s external storage.
How do I transfer game data from Android to Android?
First of all share the game app using share it or xender app. Next you have to share game data file which is present in internal storage >android > obb > (game data file). Copy this file and send this to your another device. Place this folder in same path that is in obb in android folder present in internal storage.
How do I restore app data?
How to Recover Deleted App Data on Android from Backup?
- Open the settings and choose the “Backup and Reset” option.
- In the Backup and Reset, ensure that you had the “Automatic restore” open enabled.
- Go to the app store and search the app whose data is deleted and then tap on install.