Why is my AT cell service not working?
Try these tips to get your phone working again Turn your phone off and back on. Try calling the number again. Make sure your software’s up to date: Go to att.com/softwareupdates. Confirm you have wireless service.
How do I check my AT cell phone outage?
Go to att.com/outages if you think you’re having an outage in your local area.
Does AT work in Seattle?
But Seattle is far more than it’s rainy weather or grunge music….Geographic Area Covered in Seattle, Washington per mi2.
|Network||Percentage||Geographic Area Covered|
How do I report an AT outage?
Go to att.com/repair and select Home Phone. Enter your home phone number and select Continue. Tell us about the problem you’re having, then select Continue. Review any troubleshooting steps to see if you can fix it yourself.
How long do Att outages last?
The outage website states that outages are estimated to take 24 hours at most. Where can I find out more information of when its estimated to be back? This is impacting my work and I need to know if its severe enough to last the entire week or not.
Is AT or Verizon better Seattle?
All three of the major networks are predicted to offer good coverage in Seattle and the surrounding area. Verizon is expected to have a slight edge in quality….Washington Coverage Scores.
Which carrier is the best in Seattle?
Sprint is the best wireless carrier in Seattle, while AT is the…
- Sprint Nextel may be trailing rivals such as AT and Verizon on a national basis.
- AT’s HSPA+ network delivered on average data speeds of 1.5 Mbps, while Verizon’s network saw average speeds of 674 kbps.
How long does it take ATT to fix an outage?
How do I reset my AT router?
Restart your gateway or modem manually
- Unplug the power cord from the back of your gateway or modem. If you have:
- Wait 20 seconds.
- Put the internal battery back in if you have one.
- Plug the power cord back in.
- Wait up to 10 minutes for the gateway or modem to restart and your Broadband light to turn solid green.