Who were the famous actors in the 1960s?
|Box Office Rank||Thespian||AVG UMR Score|
What male actors are in their 60’s?
Everything in This Slideshow
- 1 of 24 George Clooney.
- 2 of 24 Michael Douglas.
- 3 of 24 Jeremy Irons.
- 4 of 24 Antonio Banderas.
- 5 of 24 Colin Firth.
- 6 of 24 Dennis Quaid.
- 7 of 24 Pierce Brosnan.
- 8 of 24 Jeff Goldblum.
Who is the best male actor of all time?
16 Greatest Actors Of All Time
- Al Pacino. Image Source: Forbes.
- Laurence Olivier. Image Source: screenrant.com.
- Gary Oldman. Image Source: whatculture.com.
- Leonardo DiCaprio. Image Source: vox.com.
- Dustin Hoffman. Image Source: BFI.
- Tom Hanks. Image Source: indiewire.com.
- Marlon Brando. Image Source: studiobinder.com.
- Jack Nicholson.
Who were 3 important people in the 1960s?
The 1960s People
- John F. Kennedy.
- Lyndon Johnson. Lyndon Johnson (1908–1973) was the 36th President of the United States.
- Bernardine Dohrn. Bernardine Dohrn (1942–) was a leader of the Weathermen, a radical offshoot of the Students for a Democratic Society.
- Mario Savio.
- Curt Flood.
Who are current male actors in their 60s?
Who were some famous actors of the 60s?
James Garner. James Garner is the kind of guy whose career feels as though it took off in a big way and then did a very,VERY slow burn
Are these names of 1960s actors or TV characters?
Is Will Robinson the name of a 1960s TV star or TV character?
How much did actors get in the 60s?
The three main stars of the CBS sitcom, Kaley Cuoco, Johnny Galecki and Jim Parsons, started season one earning $60,000 per episode. As the TV seasons went by, the cast earned more and more, and fast-forward to season eight and the trio got together to negotiate a Friends -sized salary: $1 million per episode.