Where can I go on a weekend near Pune?
Weekend getaways near Pune within 100 km
- Sinhagad – 30 km. Sinhagad | #1 of 32 One Day Trip near Pune.
- Kamshet – 48 km. Kamshet | #2 of 32 One Day Trip near Pune.
- Pawna Lake – 52 km. Pawna Lake | #3 of 32 One Day Trip near Pune.
- Bedse Caves – 56 km.
- Lavasa – 60 km.
- Lohagad – 64 km.
- Lonavala – 66 km.
- Andharban – 67 km.
Where can I go outside in Pune?
23 Places to Visit near Pune within 100 kms
- Lonavala. Hill Station.
- Karla Caves (Near Lonavala) Historical & Heritage.
- Lohagad Fort (Near Lonavala) Historical & Heritage | Adventure / Trekking.
- Sinhagad Fort.
- Bhaja Caves (Near Lonavala)
- Kune Falls (Near Lonavala)
- Rajmachi Fort (Near Lonavala)
- Rajgad Fort.
Which places are open near Pune?
We give you a snapshot of the best tourist places near Pune, all located within 100 km.
- Sinhagad Fort. #1 of 18 Best Places to Visit near Pune within 100 km.
- Panshet Dam. #2 of 18 Best Places to Visit near Pune within 100 km.
- Pawna Lake.
- Bedse Caves.
- Rajgad Fort.
- Karla Caves.
What is around Pune?
Here is the list of 55 Places to Visit Near Pune | Weekend Getaways from Pune
- Pawna Lake. Previous. 3.7 /5 View 5+ photos.
- Lonavala. 4.1 /5 View 38+ photos. Known For : Tiger’s Leap Rajmachi Fort Imagicaa.
- Lavasa. 3.9 /5 View 5+ photos. Known For : Sightseeing in Lavasa Lakeside Promenade Bamboosa.
- Igatpuri. 4.3 /5.
Which place is best for family trip?
Top 18 Summer Holiday Destinations in India for Perfect Family Vacations
- Nainital & Bhimtal, Uttarakhand.
- Shimla & Manali, Himachal Pradesh.
- Leh & Ladakh, Jammu-Kashmir.
- Ooty & Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu.
- Darjeeling & Kalimpong, West Bengal.
- Gangtok & Shillong, North East.
- Munnar & Thekkady, Kerala.
- Srinagar & Gulmarg, Kashmir.
Why is Lavasa famous?
A. Lavasa is famous for its advantageous location on the shore of the Warasgaon lake making it one of the major hotspots for all sorts of water sports and activities that will leave your adrenaline pumping.
Which is the best place to stay in Pune?
What are the best places to stay in Pune?
What are the famous places in Pune?
– Aga Khan Palace – Shaniwar Wada – Pashan Lake – Tribal Museum – Darshan Museum – Rajgad Fort
What are the best tourist spots in Pune, India?
Shaniwar Wada. Shaniwar Wada is one of the historical monuments&famous Landmarks in Pune.
What are the best night out Places in Pune?
Dagdusheth Ganpati Mandir Timings.