What is the latest edition of The Ultimate Kauai Guidebook?
The Ultimate Kauai Guidebook : Kauai Revealed (Edition 12) (Paperback)
What do I need to know before going to Kauai?
What to Know Before You Start Kauai Vacation Planning
- Ideal Kauai Vacation is 7-10 Days.
- You Can Day Trip to Kauai.
- The North Shore is Really Rainy.
- Highway Doesn’t Go All The Way Around.
- Reserve a Kauai Rental Car.
- South Shore is the Sunny Side.
- Kauai Has an Awesome Food Scene.
- Need Reservations for Haena.
What is the cheapest time to go to Kauai?
The absolute cheapest time to take a vacation in Kauai is usually late August to early September.
Do I need a Covid test to fly to Kauai?
Guidelines: Your COVID-19 test must be performed by a Hawaii state-approved test provider. You must receive your negative test result before boarding your final flight to Hawaii. Every individual 5 years of age or older will need to take a COVID-19 test.
Do you have to wear a mask in Kauai?
Kauai County has also re-establshed full capacity at restaurants. Masks are required indoors statewide at least through March: Visitors must anticipate wearing masks covering nose and mouth in any enclosed building including restaurants, shops, services, and public areas in hotels, inns and condominium resorts.
What is the coldest month in Kauai?
Fast Climate Facts:
- Hottest Month: August (85 degrees F) Coldest Month: January (65 degrees F)
- Wettest Month: December (5.2 inches)
- Best Months for Swimming: August and September (82 degrees F surface water temperature)
- Windiest Month: July (15 mph)
What is the rainiest month in Kauai?
With 2.3 inches of rain or less, the driest months range from April through September. The rainiest month is December at 5.2 inches of rain.
What is the best month to travel to Kauai?
– As a travel writer, I’ve visited every state in the US multiple times — and I have favorites. – Hawaii and Alaska are the two best states to visit, and Michigan is serially underrated. – Wyoming and Montana are must-visits in the American West. Maine is quintessential New England.
What are the best tours in Kauai?
Scenic Beauty and Hawaiian Culture. Our dynamic and entertaining tour guides pick you up at your hotel and show you a day’s worth of spectacular scenery and breathtaking beauty on
What is the best travel guide for Hawaii?
– County of Hawaii (i.e. the Big Island) – County of Honolulu (i.e. Oahu) – County of Maui (which comprises the islands of Maui, Lanai and Molokai) – County of Kauai
How to travel Kauai on a budget?
Taking a cruise