How do I dispose of a projection TV?
How to Dispose of a Projection Television
- Donate your old projection television to charitable organizations like the Salvation Army or Goodwill that could benefit from your donation.
- Locate a recycling company that accepts projection TV sets.
- Join an organization like Freecycle.
How do I dispose of an old TV in Albuquerque?
To recycle your old TV, all you have to do is bring it by Albuquerque Computer & Electronics Recycling during business hours, which are 7 am – 4:30 pm Monday-Thursday, and 9 am – 1 pm Friday and Saturday.
How do I get rid of my projection TV for free?
How do you dispose of an old or broken TV?
- Donate your TV. There are many local charities that accept televisions that still work.
- Take it to a recycling facility. Depending on where you live, they may offer a pick up service.
- Return it to the manufacturer.
- Sell it.
- Give it away for free.
Does Best Buy recycle projection TV?
Haul-away options. We will haul away a TV from your home for $29.99 when a replacement product is delivered by Geek Squad® or Best Buy Home Delivery. Then we will make sure it is properly and safely recycled. Additional charges may apply to projection or tube TV haul-away.
Where can I toss electronics?
The best place to drop off electronics is your local household hazardous waste facility where they will be safely disassembled for disposal. Some facilities serve individual cities, while others operate at the county level.
How do you recycle electronics?
1. Take It to a Recycler. Plenty of nonprofit organizations and local communities offer options to help you recycle old electronics. One group, Call2Recycle, offers drop-off locations for rechargeable batteries and cell phones all over the U.S. To find a location, just enter your ZIP code at Call2Recycle.org.
Does Costco haul away old TV?
Costco now offers its customers a broader electronics trade-in and recycling program by partnering with Gazelle, an electronics trade-in company. Customers can trade-in old gadgets and electronics via a website powered by Gazelle.com and receive a Costco cash card for use at any Costco warehouse or at Costco.com.
What can I do with an old LCD TV?
If you’ve got old TVs sitting around that still work, consider donating them instead. Try calling up your local Goodwill, Salvation Army, or even a school or public library, and see if they’re in need of a TV. We’ve donated all manner of TVs to the Goodwill around the corner, so I know it can be done.