How do I change my T-mobile network settings on my iPhone?
Manually update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad
- Make sure that your device is connected to Wi-Fi or a cellular network.
- Tap Settings > General > About.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install your carrier update.
Can you change APN settings on iPhone?
You can only edit or view your APN on your iPhone and iPad if your carrier allows it. If you can’t modify your APN settings, contact your carrier.
How can I make my T-Mobile iPhone data faster?
How to Increase Cellular Data Speed on iPhone 
- Enable LTE on iPhone.
- Turn Off Background Apps Refresh.
- Turn Off Data Saver Mode on iPhone.
- Disable Auto Downloads on iPhone.
- Toggle On/Off Airplane Mode.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Reset Network Settings.
- Update iOS Version.
How do I update my APN data settings?
How to change APN settings on an Android mobile phone
- From the home screen, tap the Menu button.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Mobile networks.
- Tap Access Point Names.
- Tap the Menu button.
- Tap New APN.
- Tap the Name field.
- Enter Internet, then tap OK.
How to configure simple mobile APN settings?
Go to Main Menu
How do I Activate my T Mobile prepaid phone?
Put the SIM card into your phone.
How to contact T Mobile customer service?
AT. AT collects biometric data from their customers as well as other personal data. Log into your AT account from a browser.
How do I pay my T Mobile prepaid Bill?
Pay from your My T-Mobile account. See your bill and payment options or view and download past bills. Make a one-time device payment device payment on your Equipment Installment Plan. For multiple lines, click the gray arrow to the right of your device to view details. To use the T-Mobile app to make a payment, go to the Bill tab.