How do I find my cPanel login?
Logging into cPanel through the cPanel URL:
- Visit example.com/cpanel (Be sure to replace example.com with your actual domain). You will then see a login page, it will look like this:
- Login using your cPanel username and password.
How do I find my cPanel username and password?
You can retrieve your cPanel username and password as follows:
- Login to your client area at http://www.nativespace.com.
- Click ‘My Hosting Packages’
- Alongside the relevant package click ‘View Details’
- Locate your cPanel login information under ‘Login Details’
What is the cPanel login URL?
How to Login to cPanel. You can login to your cPanel using the address bar of your browser. Type in your website address followed by a colon and then 2083. Accessing your cPanel would look like this https://yoursite.com:2083.
How do I find my cPanel account?
How To Create A New cPanel in WHM – cPanel Setup
- Login to the WHM.
- Click Account Functions.
- Click the icon Create a New Account.
- Under Domain Information enter the domain, username, password (twice) and the contact email address.
- In the Package section select the package your have already created.
How do I access my cPanel email?
Log in to cPanel. In the EMAIL section of the cPanel home screen, click Email Accounts. Under Email Accounts, locate the e-mail account that you want to access, and then click Check Email. Alternatively, you can use the URL http://www.example.com:2096, where example.com is your domain name, to access webmail.
How do I reset my cPanel password?
Reset your cPanel account password Enter your cPanel username in the Username text box and click Reset Password. Enter your contact email address in the Contact Email Address text box and click Send Security Code. Note: To resend the security code, click Send Security Code Again.
How do I get cPanel access?
How to Add a New User in cPanel
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Scroll to the Preferences section and click on User Manager.
- Once User Manager opens, click the Add User button to begin creating a new user account.
- Create the new user account by filling in the form provided.
- Specify the services the user can access.
How do I access my cPanel email from Gmail?
To do this, head over to Google Account sign up page. Fill in your name and then instead of entering a new email address click Use my current email address instead. Then enter the cPanel email address you have connected to your Gmail account, and choose a password. When you’re done, click Next.
How can I access cPanel for free?
5 Best “Free” cPanel Hosting Services
How do I change my cPanel password?
Changing your cPanel password
- Log in to cPanel.
- In the PREFERENCES section of the cPanel home screen, click Password & Security:
- In the Old Password text box, type your current password.
- In the New Password text box, type the new password that you want.
- In the New Password (Again) text box, retype the new password.
How do I reset my cPanel account?
How to reset your cPanel account?
- Create a backup.
- Delete all your addon/sub/parked domains.
- Delete all your files.
- Delete all your email addresses.
- Delete all FTP accounts.
- Delete all your databases and associated users.
How do I Reset my cPanel password?
cPanel & WHM allows you to to reset your cPanel account password. The password reset process sends a security code to the contact email address in cPanel’s Contact Information interface ( cPanel >> Home >> Preferences >> Contact Information ).
What is sign in cPanel customer support login authorization request?
cPanel – Sign In cPanel Customer Support Login Authorization Request The server is requesting access to your cPanel Customer Account. Sign In to Customer PortalUsername or Password Incorrect
What do I do if I have forgotten my Password?
If you have forgotten your password, please type your account username or your domain name below. An email will be sent to the contact email address on record for your account which will contain your username and a reset link to change or re-enter your password.