What are some good bad movies to watch?
The 15 Most Beloved So-Bad-They’re-Good Movies (Ranked According To Their Rotten Tomatoes Scores)
- 1 Manos: The Hands of Fate (1966)
- 2 Battlefield Earth (2000)
- 3 Troll 2 (1990)
- 4 The Incredible Melting Man (1977)
- 5 Batman & Robin (1997)
- 6 The Wicker Man (2006)
- 7 The Happening (2008)
- 8 Birdemic: Shock and Terror (2010)
What are some bad movies on Netflix?
20 Worst Netflix Original Movies, According To Rotten Tomatoes
- 1 Enter The Anime (2019) – 0%
- 2 Drive (2018) – 0%
- 3 The After Party (2018) – 0%
- 4 Father Of The Year (2018) – 0%
- 5 The True Memoirs Of An International Assassin (2016) – 0%
- 6 The Ridiculous 6 (2015) – 0%
- 7 The Last Days Of American Crime (2020) – 0%
What are bad movies on Netflix?
These Netflix-produced movies completely missed the mark.
- Outside the Wire. Netflix. Outside the Wire.
- Day. Netflix. Yes Day.
- Things Heard & Seen. Netflix. Things Heard & Seen.
- Notice. Netflix. Red Notice.
- Force. Netflix. Thunder Force.
- Starling. Netflix. The Starling.
- The Woman In The Window. Netflix.
- The Kissing Booth 3. Netflix.
What’s the Cringiest movie on Netflix?
Worst Netflix movies 2021
- Thunder Force. You would think that Melissa McCarthy and Octavia Spencer starring opposite each other in a superhero comedy would be foolproof.
- Malcolm & Marie.
- The Woman in the Window.
- Afterlife of the Party.
- He’s All That.
- The Kissing Booth 3.
What are the 50 worst films of all time?
We’ve rolled this list out before, but with a high-profile film like “Bruised” now available on Netflix, it seems like as good a time as any to offer it up again. Let’s take a look, then, at the best (but mostly worst) MMA movies around.
What is the worst movie of all time?
Congratulations Twilight! You are the Worst Movie of All Time as voted by the RiffTrax audience. Tune in next year for our second annual poll and see if you can continue to be the top movie people love to hate!
What are the best movies to watch?
These movies run the gamut, from widely-seen popular movies (Uncut Gems) to arthouse hits (Snowpiercer, Pan’s Labyrinth). The movies are by turns funny (Monty Python and the Holy Grail), dramatic (Marriage Story, Spotlight), and romantic (Always Be My Maybe).
What are the best movies ever made?
1. The Shawshank Redemption (1994) R|142 min|Drama.