How do you translate a phone number in Spanish?
Translate telephone number from English to Spanish
- Wiktionary: telephone number → número de teléfono. telephone number → número de teléfono.
- Synonyms for “telephone number”: phone number; number; signal; signaling; sign.
How do you write phone numbers?
How to Format Phone Numbers
- 206-782-8410 This format is most common, according to Gregg.
- (206) 782-8410 This style is common, says Gregg, but can’t be used when the telephone number itself appears in parentheses.
- All these are acceptable on letterhead and business cards, according to Gregg:
- (425) 555-0122.
What are Spanish numbers 1 20?
|cero zero||uno one||dos two|
|nueve nine||diez ten||once eleven|
|doce twelve||trece thirteen||catorce fourteen|
|quince fifteen||dieciséis sixteen||diecisiete seventeen|
|dieciocho eighteen||diecinueve nineteen||veinte twenty|
How do you say UK mobile numbers?
The UK mobile phone number ‘07911 123456’ in international format is ‘+44 7911 123456’, so without the first zero….To use the previous example:
- Country code: +44.
- National destination code: 7911.
- Subscriber number: 123456.
- The result: +447911123456.
How do I read English phone numbers?
In spoken English we normally say phone number instead of telephone number. In English, we give telephones numbers by saying each individual number in it: 3692-5847 = three six nine two, five eight four seven.
How are telephone numbers written in Spain?
Spain’s telephone numbers are made up of 11 numbers split into groups of 3. So if you’re going to make a call to Spain using a mobile phone, you should dial country code+7-digit number. Some of the common area codes in Spain include Barcelona (93), Madrid (91) and Valencia (96).