How do you strengthen a weak back?
How to strengthen the lower back
- Knee-to-chest stretches.
- Lower back rotational stretches.
- Draw-in maneuvers.
- Pelvic tilts.
- Lying lateral leg lifts.
- Cat stretches.
What movements work the back?
10 Best Back Exercises
- Bent-Over Row.
- T-Bar Row.
- Seated Row.
- Single-Arm Smith Machine Row.
- Lat Pull-Down.
- Single-Arm Dumbbell Row.
How can I strengthen my back muscles at home?
- High rotating plank. Rotating planks are a whole-body move.
- High pulley cable row. Grab a resistance band for this high pulley cable row.
- Dumbbell pullover. You’ll need a yoga ball or bench for this exercise as well as one moderate-weight dumbbell.
- Bent-over row.
- Rear delt fly.
How can I train my back at home without equipment?
10 Exercises For A Stronger Back You Can Do At Home Without Any Equipment
- Superman. Lie on your stomach and slowly, lift both your arms and legs simultaneously, as much as possible.
- Bhujangasana or the Cobra Pose.
- Setu Bandhasana or the Bridge Pose.
- Cat Stretch.
- Kneeling Extension.
What are the top 10 back exercises?
Swimmers. This back exercise looks deceptively easy,but if you’re tightening your core and truly engaging your lats,deltoids,and traps,you’ll feel a burn.
What back exercises are good for beginners?
Pullups and chinups. How to do it: “Starting from a dead hang position,pull your body up to the bar until your chin clears the top,” Krajewski says.
What are the worst exercises for your back?
Reassess Your Goals. When you’re lacking motivation,exercise can feel like a real chore.
How to do the top 8 back exercises?
– Stand with your feet hip-width apart on the center of a resistance band. – Bend your knees slightly and lean your chest forward slightly, keeping your back straight. – Keep your core engaged and your back straight as you pull your hands up to your rib cage, squeezing your shoulder blades together at the top. – Release your arms and repeat.