How can I watch a video that is not available in my country?
The most reliable way to get around the region filter is simply to use a VPN. This is a service which lets you browse the web as if you were in a different country. You can try this with a free VPN, though we recommend a paid service such as NordVPN which currently sits at the top of our best VPN ranking.
How do I fix this content is unavailable in my country?
There are many browser extensions which offer VPN service or proxy service such as Hola, Express VPN, that you can use. By installing and enabling these, you may get an easy access to the restricted content. A VPN browser extension works akin to a full-fledged VPN software.
How can I watch videos blocked in my country without VPN?
4 Ways to Watch Blocked YouTube Videos in Your Country
- Proxy. A web proxy is a computer in a remote location that acts as a mediator between a client computer and the Internet.
- Download Youtube Videos.
Why this website is currently not available in your country or region?
Usually, the ‘Content not available in your country’ message shows up because the location where you are browsing from has been banned or denied access to the webpage or website you want to log into. Usually, this is done by blocking the location’s IP address.
How do I block YouTube country?
Block a single video
- Sign in to Studio Content Manager.
- From the left menu, select Videos .
- Click the video you want to block.
- Select the Rights Management tab.
- Under the Ownership section, click Specific territories.
- Choose an option:
- Click the checkbox next to Block video outside your territories of ownership.
How do I watch country restricted videos on YouTube?
Here’s how to watch blocked YouTube videos in your country:
- Select a suitable VPN provider and subscribe. We recommend NordVPN.
- Download the correct VPN client or app for your device.
- Connect to a server in the appropriate country.
- Navigate to the video you want to watch and enjoy!
How do I change my app store region?
How To Change Your Apple ID Country or Region
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID.
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap “Change Country or Region”.
- Tap your new country or region, then review the terms and conditions.
Can you block foreign language videos on YouTube?
If YouTube shows you more non-English content, you can also click on the three dots in the low-right side under the thumbnail of the video, and click “Not interested” on every non-English content, YouTube will show you less similar content then.
How do you block a country?
Just log in and go to ‘Threat Control’, then where it says ‘Add custom rule’, start typing the full country name and then click it from the dropdown list. Click the big red ‘Block’ button and you’re done! Block any countries you need to and then you’ll see them listed in your ‘Block list’.
How do I unblock region restrictions on YouTube?
Simply put, using a VPN is the easiest way to unblock YouTube. If you want to access region-restricted content, all you need to do is fire up your YouTube VPN, select a server in a country where the content is available, and visit the page again. Pretty much every VPN can do this.
How do I change my App Store country on Android?
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap your profile icon at the top right corner.
- Go to Settings > General > Account and device preferences > Country and profiles.
- Tap the country you want to change to.
- Follow the instructions on adding a payment method.
What does the uploader has not made this video available mean?
The uploader has not made this video available message is a very common error to solve on YouTube. If you use YouTube regularly, you might have seen the This Video on YouTube is Not Available in Your Country message.
Why is my YouTube video not available in my country?
The uploader has not made this video available message is a very common error to solve on YouTube. If you use YouTube regularly, you might have seen the This Video on YouTube is Not Available in Your Country message. It happens when you launch some particular videos from specific uploaders or channels.
What does “this video is not available” mean?
This means the uploader has not made this video available. For instance, a video may be available only in the United States and the United Kingdom. While this is the complete freedom of the uploader, it isn’t good if you miss some amazing content.
How to fix “this video is unavailable in your country”?
Some VPNs like Zenmate, Hola, ProxMate, CyberGhostVPN, TunnelBear, Hotspot Shield, Shadowsocks, etc. can help change IPs among lots of different countries and servers. Then the issue “this video is unavailable in your country” is gone.